International Organizations

  • Hong Kong: CHRF disbands in Blow to Pro-Democracy Civil Society

    August 17, 2021

    Following the statement by police that they will continue to pursue any organization or person for violations of the Hong Kong National Security Law, Civil Human Rights Front (CHRF), the pro-democracy group that organizes Hong Kong's annual July 1 rally and galvanized millions to take part in street protests in 2019, decided to disband immediately at its recent annual meeting.

  • CHANG: Chinese Hackers build Dossiers on US citizens

    August 13, 2021

    Gordon G. Chang explores the recent statement from Former director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, William Evanina given in front of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that “It is estimated that 80 percent of American adults have had all of their personal data stolen by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), and the other 20 percent most of their personal data.”

  • China Signals Crackdown on Privacy, Data

    August 13, 2021

    The Chinese Communist Party has announced in a published document that China will draft new laws to be implemented over the next five years on national security, technology innovation, monopolies and education, as well as in areas involving foreigners.

  • Soros Funds Group Aiming to 'dismantle’ Minneapolis Police Department

    August 10, 2021

    Campaign finance records show that billionaire George Soros is fueling an initiative to dismantle and replace the Minneapolis Police Department with a public safety agency by providing a $500,000 donation to Vote Yes 4 Minneapolis.

  • China Recalls its Ambassador to Lithuania

    August 10, 2021

    China has recalled its ambassador to Lithuania and has also demanded that the country recall its top envoy from China following Vilnius' decision to set up a new diplomatic office in Taiwan.

Total Records: 3364
More News  <<  6  7  8  9  10  >  >> 

Weekly Update

Syndicate our content